Extremely pure solution specially developed for diesel engines with SCR system.
- 1000 litres
- packaging non-returnable IBC container
- Certified AdBlue solution
- conforms to ISO 22241
AdBlue is an aqueous urea solution consisting of 32.5% technical grade urea and 67.5% distilled water*. This solution helps to significantly reduce nitrogen oxide (NOx) emissions in diesel engines, and thus also ensures compliance with increasingly stringent statutory exhaust emission standards.
For passenger cars, new, stricter nitrogen oxide limits for diesel passenger cars have been mandatory since 1 September 2015 on the basis of the Euro 6 exhaust standard. Therefore, exhaust gas cleaning with AdBlue is also required for many passenger cars.
* The technical name of AdBlue is Aqueous Urea Solution AUS 32. The quality requirements for AdBlue are set out in the current standard ISO 22241.
Although AdBlue is classified as a harmless substance, it may react with certain materials:
- AdBlue can have a corrosive effect on some metals, so rinse the surface immediately with water if it comes into contact with the car paintwork.
- If a spillage occurs when filling the AdBlue tank located in the luggage compartment, it is recommended to rinse the interior with water and vacuum up the crystallised AdBlue with a vacuum cleaner. Residual contamination may occur.
- Fabrics may become soiled and cannot be washed.
Storage conditions: Store in cool, but not freezing storage at a temperature of 8-30°C. The product crystallises at a temperature of -11°C.
We first test the products we sell "on the spot". Every product must be perfect. Only such a product will be sold. We leave nothing to chance. We only offer quality, tried and tested products.