Limited edition antiviral nanosheet in the ABSTRAKT edition. Antiviral scarf tested by the Institute of Chemical Processes of the CAS - verified effectiveness of FFP2. More
Original price 41,50 EUR. Save 20% (8,30 EUR) 33,20 EUR incl. VAT
Antiviral nanosheet MyNanoo in ABSTRACT edition - antiviral nanosheet Nanolab control card with FFP2 potency.
NEW We enclose a control card with the product on the effectiveness of FFP2 filtration.
Nanolab MyNanoo antiviral scarf with nanofiber membrane in abstract motif.
- universal size
- washable at 40°C
- nanofibre membrane with tested capture of bacteria, viruses, pollen and other submicron particles 97 - 99.9%
- functional Coolmax material - suitable for extreme heat and cold
- silver nanoparticles with antimicrobial effect in the nanofibre membrane
- suitable for allergy sufferers
- tested by the Institute of Chemical Processes of the CAS - verified FFP2 efficiency
Not only will no virus get on individuals equipped like this...but...you are giving a clear signal and opinion. And that's what counts :-)
Please note that this edition is limited.... and simply won't be any more.
BENEFITS OF THE ANTIVIRUS NANODROP
- it is resistant to mould and odours and is low maintenance
- maintains maximum comfort and convenience when worn
- effectively wicks sweat to the outer surface of the fabric
- material is very soft, lightweight and comfortable for all-day wear
- very high quality and perfect workmanship of all details
- effectively protects against COVID-19
- made in the Czech Republic
MAINTENANCE OF THE ANTIVIRAL NANOCOAT
Daily treatment and disinfection
daily disinfection and regeneration, we recommend using a product PURE100%
Washing the scarf
recommend the product Bamboo Gold - fine gel intended exclusively for hand washing of nanosheets and cotton drapes. Thanks to its composition, it effectively removes common soiling as well as dangerous viruses and bacteria. It does not damage the structure of the nanofiber and its unwanted clogging. Suitable for everyday washing.
- Add 10 - 20 ml of the product (depending on the degree of soiling) to 5 litres of water at a temperature of up to 40°C.
- mix thewater and productthoroughlywith your hands
- place the handkerchief/roll in the water and leave it there for 5-10 minutes
- wash gently by hand
- then rinse thoroughly in clean lukewarm water
- allow the handkerchief/armlet to dry freely
- do not use a washing machine or dryer
The scarf cannot be returned within the legal time limit. Except if the product packaging is not damaged.
|FFP2 effectiveness card||yes|
|OOPP (495/2001 Sb.)||no|
|Determination||men 's, women' s|